Sharing You

Jesus, help me share You
And not keep you to myself
That they may see
That it’s because of You
That I am who I am
But it isn’t so
I am the reason for unhappiness in their midst
I am stubborn and mindless
And that’s exactly why I am not accepted
Or so they’ve said
I am intolerant and impatient
I am not enough
For them
But help me Lord
To give them the same respect
I can’t find
And even if they don’t see the things I do
And even if they don’t know of my love
Oh Father help me to love in action
And even if they don’t know of the love in my heart
Help me share you Jesus
And involve everyone in Your praise
I am deeply in love with you
I want to get lost in You
Because I can’t find my way here
Great are You
And I can’t seem to see as far as You can
But I am loved
Help me to love the same way
To be inspired by You
Regardless of how I let them make me feel

(Jan 11, 2017)

Comments

Popular Posts