No

Why am I so surprised - 
At your bluntness
It was I 
That did nothing
I was the one that gave up
I don't know how to answer you
I am answerable nonetheless

The times I speak 
My words are empty 
We'll only understand things
For ourselves
In time

I deserve this 
It was I 
Who gave you no words then
For the single words you're giving me now
It pains me
I am scared to trust you
For fear that you'll hold all my sins against me
I want to love you
With my life
But it pains me to realize 
The possibility
That your heart doesn't intend for the same
Please believe me when I say 
I am not what I do
I am flawed
My actions are hypocritical

But I love you
With my life
Even if you'll never completely 
Love me, 
To a point where
There is not a trace of security 
In this what we share
It takes a broken heart
For the price of healing
Please accept my broken heart
Let us not give up on us
I don't know if my hope is incomplete
I will hope nonetheless
I am incomplete without you

Comments

Popular Posts