Rainbow Tube Lights

I was on the ground and there was a tube light up above, on my right. At the corner of my glasses I saw it as a tube of mainly blue, orange and red but it led to this ;)

Rainbow tube lights,
Light this room,
And light my bones,
Colors of the rainbow,
For I am dead tired,
And in need of some sleep,
In need of rest.
Radiate colors,
Wash me,
Color me outside the lines,
With every turn I make -
Let me slip,
Into unknown wavelengths,
And wide vacillating spectrums,
Let me wade in colored surroundings,
I am dead tired,
Holding on to less than four hours.
And what did I do the whole while?
What was I busy with the whole day?
Nothing, nothing really...
And it breaks me,
How much time goes by,
How much color I see,
And black and white I encounter.
I am scared –
My relationship with time,
Is grudgingly misunderstood,
Wrongly severed,
I am scared, Abba,
What do I do?
Colour me,
Colour me of purpose,
Strengthen me,
For I am so weary,
And confused,
Please colour me -
Till I'm glowing with grace,
Till I'm strong-willed and lively.
Rainbow tube lights,
Fixed in my room,
I’ll keep you switched on,
And the darkness –
Will never stand a chance.
Let Your colorful love,
Fill this room.
Let there be light,
In my life,
In my heart,
Just like You commanded light to be,
On that wonderful day.
And it was good,
So good.

Comments

Popular Posts