My Heart :

She's ranting most of the time.
All along apologizing,
For speaking gibberish.
She cries,
She cries,
Out of exhaustion.
I can hear her saying,
That she forgets her worth,
Right when she needs to remember it the most.
She screams at her sensitivity,
She declares herself faulty.
Her hurt -
Chokes her and leaves her heavy.
All the non-understanding,
Just leaves her confused.
She's worn out and weak,
So tired and helpless.
She loves so many of her dreams.
She finds pleasure in the freedom empathy offers,
But she can't stand her indecisiveness.
She's talking aloud,
Confessing that she has hurt people,
With her quietness.
She cries out so loudly.
She cries to Him
To satisfy her 
I feel her - 
Look to Love to fill her.
She stops in time.
Her cries now soft sobs,
As she summons strength.
She rests and beats,
In this unearthed silence.
I drink her tears,
I can't help my thirst,
For I am a lone wanderer,
In this desert sea,
Thirsty.
So thirsty...

Comments

Popular Posts